Green waste pickup
- It’s inefficient for turf and grounds staff to drop-off their own green waste at a centralized or satellite location on-campus, in a park, etc.
- This system allows staff to drop a pin when green waste needs picking up, and for designated green waste pickup staff to take care of it
- Key metrics like average time for a pickup, time from job creation to job acceptance etc. available. Alerts when a job is taking too long to complete
- Pictures and notes can be added to jobs for added clarity about what needs to be picked up and where
- A green waste pickup program lays the groundwork for people pickup programs in a later stage (our software handles both)
- Also works for collecting garbage, other waste, etc.
- Used by top organizations like Stanford University